Who are we?
About Active Networks
Active Networks has been serving Sydney’s North Shore and Northern Beaches community since 2001. We publish the Peninsula Living – Pittwater, Peninsula Living – South and North Shore Living magazines with a total print run of 132,000 copies. We also offer businesses a number of digital products namely Think Local (a deals, events and promotions directory), an E-newsletters and Active Networks Digital (Google and Facebook advertising). We have a graphic design and print arm to the business enabling us to offer our clients a menu of marketing products.
We pride ourselves on our standing in the community and the products we produce. Many of our clients have been with us since inception, in 2001. We are looking for personable, dynamic and well-presented people. Attitude is everything, experience is not always necessary as extensive training is provided. Our team of 16 is based in the modern Lifestyle Working Office building adjacent to Warringah Mall in Brookvale. We are located at suite 224 & 225, 117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale.
Two Positions Available
- Exciting opportunity to join an established Northern Beaches business
- Integral role responsible for generating leads across Print, Online and Digital
- Emphasis on work/life balance and enjoyable working culture
- Modern offices with access to swimming pool (Lifestyle Working, Brookvale)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Marketing Coordinator. You will achieve your goals using EDM’s, LinkedIn, Facebook, SEO, SEM and print. You will support the company in the provision of marketing services with a particular focus on CRM management and lead generation.
The successful candidate will execute the day-to-day activity required to implement the company’s marketing campaigns, while reporting and providing guidance for future improvements.
An influential role within Active Networks, you will generate leads through marketing automation techniques to drive sustainable growth for the company’s local advertising products; Peninsula Living magazines, North Shore Living magazine, Think Local and Active Networks Digital.
The role will manage the company’s CRM (Infusionsoft) and utilise email marketing, LinkedIn and social media to drive engagement and sales opportunities for internal advertising consultants.
Our CRM was implemented during 2017, significant development has taken place such that the CRM is ready for the right person to realise its full potential, leveraging value from our substantial local database. A huge opportunity for the right candidate.
- Manage the company’s CRM (Infusionsoft)
- Execute social media, SEO/SEM and email campaigns
- Manage all CRM marketing campaigns
- Generate local engagement with local professionals and influencers through LinkedIn
- Report on the success of marketing campaigns, with clear goals identified in advance
- Identify new trends and insights, optimising budgets and performance based on the results. E.g. A/B testing
- Develop and implement the company’s annual marketing plan
- Manage third party providers of SEO and web development support
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience using the following marketing channels for B2B and B2C campaigns;
- CRM (Preferably Infusionsoft, but not essential)
- Social Media (mainly Facebook)
- Google (AdWords, Display, Remarketing)
- Data Capture/Landing Pages
- Working knowledge and understanding of Search Engine Optimisation
- 2+ years of experience in marketing ideally implementing digital campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and convert
- You will be able to demonstrate a solid working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
If that sounds like you, apply today.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate start for the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Approximately $55,000 + Super depending on experience.
This is a full-time role. Experience in advertising sales is not necessary. Experience in account management, sales, service, retail or telemarketing is an advantage. You will be required to show a successful track record in at least one of these areas.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Servicing client accounts
• Upselling our online and print products to existing clients
• Assisting with various marketing activities
• Setting and attending sales appointments
• Selling our suite of products
Your duties will include:
• Complete weekly and monthly reports as required
• Update and maintain our sales databases
• Keep an effective record of contacts and negotiations
• Focus efforts on providing value add service that meets the customer’s needs
• Brief the design department on your clients advert needs
• Prospect, research and generate sales appointments
• Sell in to our print, online and digital products
• Develop and maintain client relationships
The successful candidate will:
• Strive to meet or exceed standards of excellence
• Communicate and sell with integrity
• Build a business case around their recommended advertising / marketing strategy
• Be able to, very quickly, build and maintain a rapport with clients
• Enjoy and be able to deliver a professional presentation
• Have a high level of both written & verbal communication skills
• Have an excellent phone manner
• Have excellent time management skills and be able to work autonomously
Qualifications / experience required
• Drivers license & own motor vehicle is essential
• Computer literate in excel, word, online is a must.
We are looking for a personable, dynamic well-presented Account Manager who is looking to progress in to sales. Working in a team of eight you will be mentored by your Business Development Manager. The sales team is supported by 2 production assistants and 2 graphic designers. You will be required to work autonomously visiting your clients on a monthly basis and taking full responsibility for ensuring that our business delivers results. You are required to set appointments for the sales team and sell to your own clients. You will be mentored and trained to broaden your sales skill base with the opportunity to move in to a Business Development role. In return you will join a fun, enthusiastic team and be rewarded financially for your efforts.
You may already be in sales looking to take your next step into a client facing role or in to a new industry. You may be in direct marketing door to door, face to face role seeking to move into a lucrative and challenging role in media sales. No previous media experience is necessary, past employees have come from service, hospitality, retail, beauty and real estate backgrounds. This is a fantastic opportunity with wonderful career prospects. Extensive training is provided.
You will be paid a salary, super and commission.
OTE $70 to 75k
Includes base, expected commissions, car expense allowance and Super
Immediate start for the right candidate. Apply today!
If this is you then forward your CV to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.